Last week was Sienna's and Ava's gymnastics/dance recital. I apologize for the lack of pictures; I had video duty and Tyler had
Zaida and camera duty. If I wasn't so lazy, I would post the whole video of Sienna and Ava dancing to The Grinch. It was hysterical because Sienna and Ava were the only ones from their cute class who could go so it was so cute watching the two cousins dance. Ava is 5 years old so she danced the the routine pretty well while Sienna would dance around and do her own thing and then copy Ava. It was so cute! Before the dance, the instructors took the classes around the gymnasium to perform their gymnastics skills. After each little stunt or routine the kids got to stand with their hands in the air and yell "ta
dah". I loved it! Sienna looked to be the smallest or youngest one there so everyone was getting a kick out of her.


Sienna just adores her cousin Ava. She always tells everyone how Ava is her best friend.

Sienna was so excited when she got to put on her tutu for her "Grinch" dance.

We are so proud of you Sienna! You are turning into such a little athletic dancer. You love to flip, dip, jump, dance and twirl, but most important you have so much fun doing it. You look forward to Monday when you get to go to gymnastics, wear your tutu and have mommy put your hair in a bun. Any other hairstyle is unacceptable!
1 comment:
Good Job Sienna! So proud of you - love you so much!
Post a Comment