Here are a few cute Christmas themed sayings out of the mouth of my babe.
While reading The Night Before Christmas...
Sienna: "Mommy, do reindeer's have branches on their heads?"
Mom: ha ha ha..."no, they look like branches but they are called antlers." ha ha ha!
mom: "Sienna, what do you want Santa Claus to bring you for Christmas?"
Sienna: "A tug toy"
mom: "A dog's tug toy?"
Sienna: "Yes, a tug toy for Toby."
mom: "That is a Christmas present for Toby, what do you want?"
Sienna: "A tug toy, like Fancy Nancy."
mom: "Okay Sienna."
A few days later Sienna came home from preschool with a Santa wish list she made and "a dog toy" made the # 1 pick. I would love to know what her teacher thought??? When we took her to see Santa Claus she did not hesitate before telling him she wants a tug toy.
Everyday occurrence...
Sienna: "mom, can I have a Hershey kiss?"
mom: "yes, after lunch"
Sienna: "can I have lunch now?"
mom: "finish your cereal first."
Following Sienna being naughty...
mom: "Remember Sienna, Santa is watching you; you don't want to be on the naughty list, do you?"
Sienna: "NO!!! DAS NOT FAIR!!! I AM ON THE NICE LIST!!"
Family Weekend
7 years ago





2 comments:
Too cute! This is such a fun time of year for the little ones! Can't wait to see if she gets a tug toy on Christmas morning. ;)
It is a great age. I love all the crazy things they say. She is adorable.
Post a Comment