CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

SIENNAPALOOZA WEEK

My Sienna Bienna is 3! Time slips away from you and before you know it your baby turns into a little lady who talks your ear off. I won't go on and on about it because I feel like I always do but we love her so much. She brings joy, laughter and sunshine into our home everyday.
Sienna had a big birthday week. Her grandparents came in to town from Arizona for education week at Byu. We had a great weekend with them and ended it with a pre-birthday bash at the Berretts. Her and Randy shared the day. Sienna had the most fun with her cousins especially Griffin who is months younger than her. They are the funniest to watch. Friday rolled around and it was off to Bear Lake with my parents for Sienna's Birthday.





















Sienna and Griffin









We missed the Jacobsens and Elder Dallas.


Bear Lake



We had so much fun just hanging out at the condo. Sienna loved hanging by her fingertips.


like mother like daughter...Sienna has motion sickness. She got sick on the car ride up. Thankfully it was in my parents rental. ha! We sure had fun taking her car seat apart and trying to remember how to put it back together once it was washed and cleaned. ha!




I am smiling like a cheese ball in this picture!








Zaida taking a dip.




Sienna was proud of her little sandcastle. She made several failed attempts.









Who remembers this game? We had fun.








Merlins

One tired little girl.






If it wasn't battered, fried or couldn't melt we did not eat it that weekend. We spent a lot of our time at Merlins. MMMM!!!!



Birthday








Sienna was so cute opening up all of her gifts but there was one present not present that she wanted desperately. That's right, we pulled a Christmas Story on Sienna. We hid her bike until all the rest of her toys and gifts were opened and enjoyed. When we surprised her with her bike she ran towards it so fast and immediately gave it the overall inspection. It thankfully passed. Whew! She loves it and rides it great!






We took her swimming after she was done opening her presents. We are so glad we took advantage of it early because it rained the rest of the day.


Here we are enjoying our famous shakes at Merlins. I wonder which joint actually sells famous Raspberry shakes, cause they all say they do. You cannot go to Bear Lake and not enjoy a shake or two. Notice the long line behind our table? It started to rain outside and the customers came running.


Here is Sienna enjoying the rain under the picnic bench. ha! love that girl!




Enjoying the park right before the rain came.

See the rainbow?


We had so much fun at the indoor pool the last night we were there. Swimming at the indoor pool is one of my fondest childhood memories when we vacationed as a family. It will be a big memory for our family as well. Tyler and I decided to have a rematch race across the pool. We both claim victories while we were on our honeymoon so we wanted to actually claim it in front of witnesses. I swam my heart out and it was close, so close in fact I decided to celebrate a little early. Tyler practically jumped on me as I was celebrating telling me my boobies popped out of my bathing suit during the race. I wanted to cry. The pool was packed. The rest of the night was great and Sienna had so much fun swimming in warm water for once.

The cake

Sienna is really into purses right now so that is what I decided to make this year. It turned out okay, not perfect but cute. It was delicous though!


Make a wish!


Thanks mom and dad for the fun trip to Bear Lake, we had a blast! We miss you already.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had the time of our lives at Bear Lake and celebrating Sienna turning 3. Can't wait for the next time.

Anonymous said...

We were totally there at the same time! We were in the middle of the rain too! Funny! We should meet up next time so Nate and Ty can go 4 wheeling up there. Looks like a fantastic birthday, Happy belated Birthday Sienna! She is darling! Where were you guys staying at? Do you go up to this condo alot in the summer?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sienna! She is growing up so fast - doesn't seem like that long ago that we celebrated her 1st birthday. I'm so glad you were able to spend this special time with your's and Tyler's families. Bear Lake looked like a blast. I have to contain my laughter when I read about you and Tyler's swimming rematch - that's a good one - better than my comb in the hair story you get such a kick out of. Oh Katie I just love you! Zaida is growing up so fast too - it's just been way too long since I've seen them. You are an amazing mom Katie! I love watching you with your girls.

Heather said...

That really was a Siennapalooza! It doesn't get better than Bear Lake and raspberry shakes either. Love it.
She is adorable. I'm glad she had such a great birthday. I love the cake you made too. I'll have to keep the purse idea in my head for when Lily gets a little older.

Unknown said...

How cute! What a fun birthday! I love Bear Lake. We went a few weeks ago, it looks like we stayed at the same condo.I'm glad you guys had a good time.

bevany said...

Happy Birthday to Sienna!!! How fun to go to Bear Lake for her birthday. What a lucky girl!