Sienna started preschool Thursday after Labor Day. She was pretty excited about the whole thing. A few weeks before, I tried preparing her by taking her to pick out a special back pack and then a new outfit. The day before I got her even more pumped up by taking her to pick out some new kicks (as she likes to call them). What girl doesn't get excited to go shoe shopping, and it has kind of turned into a little tradition for us. I always take her to the same store where she always picks out her favorite, converse sneakers. Thursday rolled around and it was time to go and Sienna seemed pretty excited in her new outfit and backpack. When it came time for me to leave she
cried out for me for a second and then she calmed right down, almost like she reminded herself of how excited she was to be there. When I picked her up I took her to the Sweet Shop where she picked out a cupcake to take home to eat with her lunch. I got a special treat for myself as well, they are gluten free! She had her second day today and she told me all about learning about Alligators and eating apples for a snack.

Meeting her teacher, Mrs. Alli on Tuesday.

One excited little girl!


strike a pose


Her classroom is so cute!
We love you Sienna and are so proud of the big brave girl you are turning into!
9 comments:
darling.
So cute! Crazy she's old enough for preschool! Where is this place? Did you get cupcakes at the Sweet Bake Cake Shop? That's my favorite place EVER.
You are seriously the cutest mom ever! You are creating memories that Sienna will remember forever! I just love to watch you be what you do best - love ya girl!
Oh, look how big she looks with her new backpack...I just love that girl!! She is getting so grown up, I can't even believe it!! I had so much fun catching up on your blog! You guys have been so busy...Bear Lake, Sienna's 3rd b-day, Lagoon...gymnastics! I love Bear Lake, it's been way too long since we've been there. And aren't those raspberry shakes to die for?! You have me craving one! I was laughing out loud about the 'boobies' popping out during your race with Tyler, lol!! Oh no!! I'm sure you about died! I loved the pictures from Lagoon...how scary about that little boy they let get off, without checking to see if the parents were there! Seriously, that would be the most sickening feeling and I would have been so mad!! And gymnastics looks like such a hit! She is so cute with her little black leggings! Oh, I just miss you girl. Can I just fly in and come pillow talk on your bed and eat chocolate covered cinnamon bears with you?! I know we say this like every year, but I really want to come up when we're out there for Christmas. Dan needs some Tyler time, and I need my Katie fix. Love you girl.
p.s. Sorry about my novel :)
Sienna is so cute! I love how excited she looks to start preschool. Oh, and your fall decorations in the background are darling.
I love how her backpack just swallows her little body whole! :) She looks absolutely adorable. I miss her sweet face and you of course!
Isn't so weird when the first child starts school! Wow I can't believe that she is old enough to be in school. So cute!
Sienna is the cutest little preschooler I know. I miss her so much. Can't wait for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment