Sienna started Gymnastics/Jazz a few weeks ago with her cousin Ava. Sienna is definitely in her element with Gymnastics as she loves flipping, jumping and tumbling. The coaches discourage the parents to coach
during the class so that is the hardest part for me. The first week Sienna was all over the Gym, jumping on all the trampolines and playing on all the bars. I wanted to yell at her to keep with her class but I kept my cool...for the most part. She was having so much fun and did not care to stick with the group for too long. Her teacher Miss Brittany is great at keeping all the little ones together and trying all the routines she has in store for them. Sienna did so much better the second week and hopefully once
pre-school starts she will get better and better.

The warm ups are so cute for little kids.
8 comments:
Love all the updates!
I can not wait for Emery to start dance/gymnastics next year. It looks like so much fun! I couldn't believe that picture of SIenna on the bar...she really is a pro!
So cute!It's WAY better than T-ball. Girls are so fun.
So cute! I took my girls there for a little while and they loved it! It looks like Sienna's a natural!
I love it! I bet she has a blast! Has she started preschool yet? I should just call you.
My girls love their dance classes too. I think all girls are born with the natural ability and drive to want to spin, twirl and flip! She'll love it.
I see star potential! How fun for you and Sienna- that's awesome that Grandma Lynn gets to come be a part of it too! Can't wait to see all the new things she will learn!
Sienna looks like a little champ already. She is going to be a natural. She looks like she has so much energy in those pictures. Too Cute.
Oh i miss my dance years!!! I started at about Siennas age, so fun!!! Oh my I need a girl to send to dance! So Cute!
Post a Comment