CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lifetime Party at Lagoon

Tyler's company, Lifetime, hosted a party for all the employees at Lagoon a few weeks ago. As we were driving to Lagoon Tyler and I were nervous as we saw huge dark clouds rolling in. Sure enough it rained and down poured throughout the evening. Good thing Sienna was prepared! ha! It was still loads of fun walking around and getting wet. We headed over and got in line for dinner first and just as we were walking to our seats the rain came pouring down. Who doesn't love a soggy hamburger? Sienna could have cared less about the rain, she loved going on all the rides and simply hated waiting in line. We had a blast watching Sienna ride all the rides like a big girl, walking in the rain and mingling with Tyler's co-workers and their families.




Please excuse the blurry pictures as they were being taken in the rain.


Is it just me, or does Sienna look constipated?


Waiting like a big girl as the rain came down. I felt so bad for not putting her in pants. It was pretty chilly.




Such a daddy's girl


Scary story...Notice the empty car in front of Sienna? A 2 year old little boy was riding that little car and just as I snapped this picture of Sienna, Tyler's co-worker was frantically looking for his son who should have gotten off before Sienna. The parents who we were joking around with seconds before this asked the young ride operators if they let a little boy off the ride, to their surprise they said yes. After searching for what seemed like forever and calling security I found their Little guy walking with a lady trying to find his parents. I took him back to his mom who was in complete distress. She gave those young operators a piece of her mind after that.


I love how I captured a picture of her making the "air plane sound" ha!




Thanks Lifetime for a fun night and Tyler's parents for watching Zaida!

2 comments:

bevany said...

Poor Shannon...she told me about them letting him off the ride. Who does that? So scary!!
I'm glad you guys still had fun in the rain. We haven't been to lagoon for 2 years now...it's so fun!

Anonymous said...

Sienna looks so funny making that airplane noise. Too Cute. What kind of ride operator lets a little kidd off the ride and doesn"t make sure they are with their parents. GEEZ!!!