
It was only recently she started doing this. Most babies can do this between 3-4 months. Zaida is finally strong enough to do it. She rolls everywhere and usually ends up in this position to look around. She is starting to pull her knees in but is not sure what to do next so we are working on that.

She is so smiley and loves to laugh. She gets so excited when I walk into her room to get her out of her crib. She starts to laugh and roll over all excitedly. It is the cutest thing and I look forward to it every time.

She can sit up on her own! She started sitting up a few weeks ago but can now do it for longer periods of time. Zaida and Sienna have the cutest sisterly bond already. If Sienna hears a peep come out of Zaida's room she rushes in there so she can play with her in her crib. Zaida lights up when she sees Sienna and laughs at her all the time. I love having two girls!

I can't forget to mention Zaida's two bottom teeth have come in. They came in June right after we got home from Arizona. I thought it was a coincidence her teeth poked through right around the time she started vomiting but her doctor did not agree. Who knows???
We love you Zaida and your little personality that is really starting to shine through.





6 comments:
I still can't believe how tiny she is. 10 lbs? seriously? That is the size of my newborns. I love the little tuft of hair on the top of her head. How cute is that! I love hearing your updates.
I love all the pictures, but my favorite has to be of Sienna and Zaida - I love that they have such a strong bond. They are so so cute together. Zaida is so big - can't wait to see her she is growing so fast! I hope I get to see her and Sienna soon!
They are so cute! Glad Zaida is eating better now. I love that your girls are such good little friends. Having two girls really is awesome!
I had no idea you went through all of that with GI specialists. Not fun!! I'm glad she's finally eating better. She's a cutie!!
I'm sure it was so hard going through all that. Addison had major reflux and cleaning up after every feeding was awful. She grew great though, I can't imagine seeing them go through that. So glad you have it fixed now!
Zaida is so cute but you already know that. I can't believe that she is sitting up, she and sienna have to be the cuttest little sisters together.
Post a Comment