
Although there are no pictures of Sienna and Olivia together, that is what we are doing in these pictures. They had fun playing on the big playground and eating in the park. Zaida was so good and happy while we were there so I snapped several cute pictures of her.
Fun with Kerby the Frog

I broke out Kerby when Sienna had Brianna over to play. As I am turning purple in the face and feeling like I am making no progress blowing up Kerby, Sienna keeps repeating, "are you done yet?" The girls had a blast running, splashing, playing with pool toys and eating lunch outside. They were so cute and played so well together.
Reunion with McCoy and Paisley

Norine and I used to go to the same gym together and work in the child care so we could enjoy a free pass and child care. After our gym cut out child care we decided our kids played so well together we would continue watching each others kids while the other went to work out. Our kids would play 3 days a week while we worked out. If we couldn't make it to the gym we would go to the park and play and get our exercise. After I had Zaida we obviously could not get together for our workouts. We finally found a time that worked for the both of us to get together and our kiddos could not have been more excited to see each other. We are so glad we live so close and can get together.





5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! I totally know Norine! Crazy! We worked at gymboree together. I thought she was moving to Tooele...that girl. Tell her I said hi. I miss her!!
Fun fun fun. Cute pictures of your girls too.
Katie, I just found your blog, and I've had fun looking at all the cute pictures of your girls! You have a great looking family!
I love your little picnic table outside. So cute! Your girls are always dressed so cute. I am not as motivated. :) Miss you friend!
Oh I just love your girls! Sienna is quite the little talker, isn't she??!! She is seriously so smart! I so wish we lived closer, I would give anything to go to lunch with you and let our girls play to their hearts content while talk till our heart's content! You guys have been super busy! I always feel like I have a ton to catch up on here! Love you girl. Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment