CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Fun In The Sun

Cherry Hill







Tyler's cousin Joe and his family were in town the week before the 4th of July so we met up with them at Cherry Hill. It was my first Cherry Hill water park experience. Sienna was a little nervous to go down the slides but she eventually found a beach ball and had a blast with that. Zaida decided to go # 2 on the way over and lets just say almost every inch of her was covered in poop. If I wasn't so relieved she finally went I would have been slightly upset I had to clean up so much poop and a perfectly good outfit was ruined. ha!

Oakridge





Sienna and Griffin


Grandma Lynn and Zaida


me and Erin

Ellie, Ryan and Naomi

Of course we have been making our way to Oakridge this summer. We have been fortunate enough to go with cousins most times. Sienna and her cousin Griffin have finally hit it off and have become the cutest little friends.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love your cute little girls! I bet you all are really tan. Soak it up because I'm sure you'll be getting your cooler weather again soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Summer is so fun - glad you're getting to spend so much of it with family!

Josh and Tausha said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! The girls are so cute!

Heather said...

I can't believe you haven't ever been to cherry hill's water park. We love it. Love your cute girls.

bevany said...

So fun...but, also makes me sad summer's over. Zaida's getting big. You need to post her stats!