CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sea World

We visited Sea World the day after Brittny and Phil's wedding. With all due respect for the performer that lost her life in the Shamu show, the shamu show is not the same. It is still amazing to see the beautiful orcas perform, but the trainers no longer swim with the whales for obvious reasons. Sienna loved it and she still chants the Shamu chant we all sang to get the Orcas to splash all the people.



Grandma Cleo, Aunt Lisa, cousin Erin, dad, Ty, me, mom, Nick, Alyssa, Kelly, Tadd, Sienna and Zaida.


Sienna and daddy petting the sting rays.


Zaida and Grandma Cleo

Shamu Show






My mom took all the pictures of the Shamu show as I was holding Zaida and Tyler holding Sienna. She did a great job for not knowing my camera and all the different gadgets.

SLL (Sea Lion and Otter show)


Blue Horizon (Dolphin show)

They revamped the Dolphin show. They added all types of birds and flying performers. I wish they stuck with the Dolphins, they are the most entertaining and what we paid for.
All in all we had a great time seeing all the amazing sea life and spending time as a family.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Heather said...

I would love to go to sea world. Those are great pictures and it really does look fun.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh, it looks like you guys had a blast!! We love Sea World! The girls loved it last year, makes me want to go back! Your family looks like so much fun, I feel like I know all of them, is that weird? Like I could just go hang out with you and Brittny and your mom :) And I LOVE the wedding pics! What a beautiful bride! And I love Sienna's little flower girl dress! What a princess! And Zaida's dress is adorable! I think you looked beautiful, Katie, (and can't even see the mt. everest :) What a fun weekend!

Leslie said...

So fun! YOu have had a busy summer. And that sucks about Shamu. That was the best part when the lady jumped in the water! :) I am sad I didn't get to be at the wedding but it looked amazing! You looked gorgeous as well friend. Tell Brittny Congrats! (did I spell her name right???)

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you totally had the best vacation!!! Oh and congrats to your sis, my goodness her wedding is beautiful!!! How awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

We all had such a good time. Oh my goodness I got some darn good pictures. Loved being all together.