The Reception

My dad getting his groove on with my Aunt Janice and her date Jordan. Aren't they cute?

Nick and Alyssa.

The quest for the garter

First dance as husband and wife. Isn't she so gorgeous?!?



The Bride and Groom enjoying the yummy dinner.

Kelly and Tadd. Tara and Russ (the other newlyweds)

Like my funny face? I am giving my toast as the Matron of Honor.


This is the only picture we got of cute little Zaida. My mom got her this adorable dress and I could have eaten her up. I also wish I got a better picture of Sienna in her flower girl dress. She was the cutest thing, but would not sit still.
The Wedding Ceremony

Brittny and Phil got married at the Ritz Carlton in Laguna Beach. The ceremony was held on a beautiful terrace over looking the beach. The view was breath taking.


Mom and Brittny before the ceremony. Taking most the family pictures with the bride was a great idea. It meant less pictures after the ceremony with the family and more with just the new husband and wife.

The two little flower girls. Sienna and Olivia (Phil's niece) were cute little friends right from the start. They formed a little flower girl connection and were hugging and holding hand the minute they met. It was so cute.
"Say yes to the dress"


Pampered little Bride

Everyone in the bridal party got either makeup, hair and nails done. It was great! I have never had my makeup done before. Not even for my own wedding. I am a little weird when it comes to makeup. I don't like very much on my face so I have always done it myself. I took advantage of the situation and decided to get it done. You will find out the real reason why if you continue viewing the pictures. ha!


Getting our nails done


Room service...need I say more?


Working out the day of the wedding. My sister is a little fanatical.

We had to take a picture of the TV that posted the daily events at the Ritz.

Check out the view!

The work out facility at the Ritz. I did not mind my work out since this was my view. I did not understand the tv's attached to the cardio machines...what a waste.














4 comments:
I have been dying for you to post these pictures, so thank you thank you for not keeping me in suspense any longer! K, so that was a long post so my response is probably going to be so long also. So much to say! First of all, Congratulations to Brittny and Phil! What a beautiful Bride! They are such a beautiful couple and I couldn't be happier for them! The wedding looked absolutely amazing, I felt so excited just looking at the pictures and reading about it - I can't imagine what it was like to actually be there. You have a beautiful family also and how exciting to celebrate not 1 but 2 weddings this summer. I love your family and am so happy for you all during all these special occasions! Katie you looked beautiful as well - you can definitely tell you and Brittny are sisters - 2 beautiful girls (credit to your mom I'd say). I love the picture of you giving your toast, glad I wasn't there cause you know I'm a "boobaby" and I'm sure you were emotional enough without me adding to it. I loved Zaida's dress and Sienna looked so dang adorable. I LOVE THE GLOVES! I get so excited seeing the 2 of them because I know how close you and Brittny are so they'll have lots of fun times to look forward to. I loved the picture of you guys in bed - even if it was staged a little - I think it just shows how close the two of you have been your whole life and you couldn't have a more perfect picture to show that. How fun that you had a whole day of pampering - I hope you enjoyed every second of it. I have to laugh at the fake eyelashes cause it wasn't too long I was in the E.R. with Kristen because she got an eye infection from her eyelash extensions. Ha ha, we'll laugh at that one for a while I'm sure but it sure didn't stop her, she has her monthly appointment. She's trying to recruit me. I think they're so fun! Anyways, the wedding couldn't have been any better I'm sure. It looks like it was such an amazing weekend in Cali - so jealous! Sorry that we keep playing phone tag, with my crazy work schedule right now it's pretty touch, but my schedule changes again on September 4th. I'm dying to talk to you though so hopefully we can soon. Thinking about ya lots, happy to hear you've got more exciting things to look forward to this summer with family! Give the girls a hug and kiss for me. Love ya!
Congratulations to Brittny and Phil! Thanks for posting so many pictures!
Oh I love seeing these pictures! Don't tell Brittny, but I think you could give her a run for her money on being gorgeous. I love her dress and her jewelry that went with it.
Your girls looked super cute too in their little white dresses. What a fancy wedding too. I guess I am too used to the traditional "Utah" weddings in the church gym. It looks amazing.
Tyler, you looked good too. (didn't want to leave you out). Did you chew gum the whole time?
Congratulations to Brittny and Phil! She did look gorgeous! What a beautiful wedding. You guys have had a busy summer!
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Whenever you need someone to talk to I am here as well.
Post a Comment