CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

4th of July...a little late

Here we are on the 4th of July enjoying the Kaysville parade. Lynn and I took Ava, Sienna and Zaida while the guys golfed in the morning. Ava loved every minute of grabbing candy and otter pops with Grandma Lynn while Sienna sat back with me and Zaida. Maybe she will like all the loud sounds next year.
I feel horrible we did not capture our whole holiday as I left my camera charger in Arizona so my camera died early into the day. We enjoyed the Kaysville parade and then took the kids to McDonald's for lunch. We then took the girls swimming at Oakridge who was throwing a big 4th of July party by the pool. Later we finished off our holiday at a nearby park in Farmington where we enjoyed good food and great family company. We laid out our blankets as the sun went down and watched the fireworks the family put on and the big city fireworks. It was a great time. All of Sienna's older cousins were fighting over Sienna, it was kind of cute. They all love her and Zaida so much and take such good care of them.



















1 comment:

bevany said...

I love the Kaysville parade...it's so fun!