Anyways, this is in no particular order because my computer won't let me switch the order for some frustrating reason, so here it is...
My girlfriend Leslie and her girls were in town visiting friends and family and we were lucky enough to visit and go to lunch with them one day. Jeanene and Olivia met up with us as well. Jeanene is pregnant and ready to pop any day so it was great fun seeing her try to get in and out of the booth. ha! Sienna loves Sydney and Savannah and gets so excited to see them. Their little toddler conversation is the cutest. We went to CPK and I must tell you we left a mess and a half.
All the girls at the Gateway. It is so crazy to think just 10 years ago we were in high school together and so immature. okay, the immaturity is still there.
My mom came to visit and help while Tyler was in Europe on business. We had so much fun playing games, shopping, swimming, etc. Thanks mom for all your help with our little Boo Boo. Can't wait to see you again this weekend. Are you getting enough of me yet?
My sister Brittny came into town with a cute boy to attend a wedding together. We met at the Gateway to have lunch and shop around. The next day we met up with them in Park City to do another round of shopping. It was so fun to see you Britt!
Here she is with her cute man Nate. Sienna grew a little crush on Nate and was fighting desperately for his attention.
Here we are at the Hogle Zoo. I have never been to the Hogle Zoo before and I was impressed. Sienna loved it. Her favorite was the monkeys, riding the carousel and the train.

The baby giraffe was born the day before, can you believe it? The mom was so protective of her baby, she just hovered and hovered.
The baby giraffe was born the day before, can you believe it? The mom was so protective of her baby, she just hovered and hovered.
I just love Giraffes, they are the coolest animal.
The Black bear was definitely having a bad hair day.
I could not believe how close we were to the Elephant. It was amazing.
And the monkeys...
We were pretty bummed we did not get to see the Gorillas. But Sienna sure loved all the Monkeys she did get to see.
BABY UPDATE:
We are definitely having another girl. She is looking healthy so far and measuring small like her sister. The only thing not small about the little peanut is her gigantic eyes. Even the doctor commented on how bright eyed she was. I am not sure any of you remember Sienna's newborn picture, and I wish I could post it, but I am sure Sienna will have competition from her little sister in the wide eyed department. (Sienna's eyes were wide open in every newborn shot we took of her. There were no peaceful sleeping poses.)
I am doing great and feeling pregnant. I can't complain really but why oh why must they always rest on your sciatic nerve? All the little soft kicks make up for the discomfort for sure.





6 comments:
Sounds like you have been busy. Enjoy it while you are still wanting to be out and about. The sciatic nerve thing hurts! I feel your pain. I hope the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing for you!
#1- You look so good. You hardly even look pregnant.
#2- That baby giraffe is so cute. It almost makes me want to go to the zoo.
#3- You're so lucky to get your mom and sister to come visit you. I bet you loved having them here.
#4- I HATE when the baby is on your sciatic nerve. DEATH!
Congrats on having baby girl #2! Two little girls in a row is the very best. You'll having them together, they will always have a built in friend! (or enemy sometimes.) Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
Sounds like you have had a great couple of weeks. I am so glad to hear that the baby is doing so well. We will have to get together soon!
You really dont look all that pregnant. I forgot your were pregnant when we met up! Ha! It was good to see you guys. Our girls just love each other so much don't they? Sydney was excited to see Sienna. Hopefully we can see each other alot with you coming here and me going there.
That makes me want to go to the zoo. We should for sure do a girl's night out. That would be ideal anytime :)
Post a Comment