CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun In The Sun

We have had a great summer full of swimming. Sienna was off to a slow start in Arizona, warmed up during her swim lessons and turned into a little fish by the end of Summer. Let's just hope I don't have to start at ground zero again next summer.




Laughing away at herself.



I am not quite sure what she is telling me in this picture???













3 comments:

bevany said...

She looks so cute in her floaties. I LOVE swimming. I'm so sad summer is over!

Josh and Tausha said...

Hey there is no way you will have to start from ground zero! Just look how she loves the water! She is cute!

Leslie said...

I love those little arm floaties! My mom had some and we didn't think Sydney would swim at all in them and she in fact has learned to swim from them! She swims all around the pool now.