CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Weekend For Family

This last weekend my parents came back up to Utah for a family potluck on my dad's side. My dad had not seen his cousins and aunt and uncle for several years and I have never met any of his cousins so it was really fun to go and meet them. My parents had so much fun catching up and telling old stories. Sienna was in heaven of course having her grandparents who spoil her all day with loving attention here as well. We love and miss you guys and thanks again for a great weekend!




My dad with his cousins and aunt and uncle.


We walked down to the River Jordan and Tyler had fun twirling Sienna all around. Or should we say Sienna had more fun?








Hangin' with Papa.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you've been able to spend so much time with your family recently! it looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you've been able to spend so much time with your family recently! it looks like you had a great time.

Leslie said...

I love Sienna's shoes! TEll her they are fabulous!

I keep forgetting you're pregnant. You just don't look that pregnant. Heck, I look as pregnant as you do!

Heather said...

Sounds like fun to me! Sienna is getting so big. I can't believe it.

Josh and Tausha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Tausha said...

A weekend with family is so great! I bet it has been nice to have them around so much! Hopefully we can get together before summer is over.