Try not to notice my frizzy hair and no make up and focus on the bump. Wow, this pregnancy has been an emotional roller coaster for me. Sienna was born 6 weeks early due to some complications I had with the pregnancy. The odds of me getting HELLP Syndrome again are low but it still gives me anxiety. My last 2 appointments I have had really high blood pressure but everything else tests normal. My doctor is great, she always comes in and tells me everything is fine and I am just anxious and it is affecting my blood pressure. She always checks it again and will get a normal reading. Due to the fact I have had high blood pressure readings my last two visits, she wanted a blood test done just to be sure. I received some reassuring news today that my blood work came back normal and good. My doctor is playing it safe and taking extra precautions which makes me feel even more comfortable. Just knowing everything is fine for now helps me to relax a little bit more. It actually makes me laugh how stressed and anxious I get going to the doctor's office that it would affect my BP levels that much. Oh well, I am doing fine now and the baby is doing great. She is kicking all the time now and I love that feeling.
Family Weekend
7 years ago





13 comments:
6 months? You barely look pregnant! I'm glad it's going well and hope that there aren't any complications for you and that this little one can go to full term. I can understand the worrying though!
I can't believe you are 6 months... she will be here before you know it! You look adorable!
You look great (of course), Isn't it crazy how much our emotions affect our bodies? Remember that when you are in labor and RELAX! :P
You barely look pregnant. Good news that things are going well.
You look so cute and tiny! We're glad to hear that everything is going great!
Take it easy for the next few months, easier said then done. Glad to hear that things are good so far!
You look great! Can't wait for your visit next week. Hope Sienna is feeling better.
you look AWESOME!!
You are really small so this little one will have to start growing even bigger so she can bypass Sienna's birthweight. She will because we know she is not going to come early and she has a way to go still. Lookin good HOT MaMa.
I totally agree with everyone else, and especially your mom- you are one hot mama! Seriously, 6 months and barely showing. December will be here before we know it, can't wait to see her!
You look so cute! 9.71 ZHT is having a contest on cutest prego bellies you should enter. You get a free nursery out of it. Hey I wanted to let you know I had to make my blog private. If you e-mail me your e-mail I will add you. Thanks,
Misty
You look great. Glad to hear everything is going well for you.
Oh Katie, you look adorable!!! You really look great. And I'm so glad things are going so well with this pregnancy. Sounds like your doctor is on top of things, and I can't believe that in just a few months you are going to have TWO girls!! How exciting!
Post a Comment