CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm??





Kids have it right when it comes to what is comfortable. They know they have to have their blanket and their binky before going to bed so they are comfortable. They always pick the softest of blankets to form securities with too. They also know it is the most comfortable just sleeping in their birthday suit or should I say, all natural. I found it too funny when my friend Leslie found her baby without pants or a diaper during her nap so it was all too familiar to find Sienna in the buff while taking her nap. I walked into the room because my "supposed to be sleeping" child was all too active in her bed, so I went to investigate and this is what I found. I about died of laughter. I mostly loved how her diaper was thrown on the floor outside of her bed and her outfit around her ankles. I guess I should just be proud, right?

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Classic!! I love it. She probly was thinking "man, this diaper is chafing my leg!" and chucked it onto the floor. Oh Sienna, you are so funny. I miss her!

Heather said...

so funny. i can't believe you would post a naked pic of your daughter on the internet. or a diaper on the floor for that matter. :)

bevany said...

Classic. Maybe she's ready to be potty trained :)

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my gosh I am SO glad that my daughter isn't the only one who does this!!!! This exact same thing happened to me yesterday, when I {thought} she was taking a nap and I go in there only to find poop smeared all over her sheets, and on her crib. It was so disgusting!!! I just had to laugh about it, I guess that's all I could do at that point!!! Sienna is such a doll...and it must be just simple more comfortable without their diapers!!! p.s. You are hilarious with the whole valet thing!!! I bet that guy was cracking up!! I really need to call you...I'm leaving on my trip tomorrow and I'd love to come see you....miss you!

Jenn Whitesides said...

Hey Katie! Our computer has been a nightmare so I've been out of the blogging world lately but it's good to catch up on you guys. Congratulations on another little girl! I think Sienna would love a little sister...my boys love having a constant playmate. I'm glad you and tyler got to have a little vacation! I have to also admit that leaving my kids was a little easier than I anticipated!! I can definitely do it again! Congrats again and good luck keeping that diaper on Sienna! We have to put a onesie on Samuel everytime he sleeps to avoid a poop/peep cleanup!