THE GRAND SUMMIT

THE ROOM

THE POOL
We swam in the pool everyday we were there. I only remembered my camera this once so I don't have any pictures of Sienna swimming with her daddy. :(
Sienna swimming with her cousin Ellie.
CITY PARK PARADE
I love this picture of Naomi. She is too funny. I asked if I could take her picture and this was her pose.
THE ALPINE SLIDES

We obviously could not go on the slides, roller coaster or zip line so we settled for the carousel. Sienna had a ball of course. We ate lunch and walked around and later headed back to the condo for more swimming. Tyler was so excited to swim with Sienna. They had so much fun.
We obviously could not go on the slides, roller coaster or zip line so we settled for the carousel. Sienna had a ball of course. We ate lunch and walked around and later headed back to the condo for more swimming. Tyler was so excited to swim with Sienna. They had so much fun.
FIREWORKS

We do family fireworks every year and this year they turned out great. Great job guys. They set off big fireworks this year which i did not capture, sorry.
We do family fireworks every year and this year they turned out great. Great job guys. They set off big fireworks this year which i did not capture, sorry.
We had a great time everyone and thanks again Lynn and Mar for a wonderful weekend get away.





8 comments:
What a fun get away! I love Park City, but I've never been up there on the 4th. I'm going to have to try it!
That sounds like a very fun weekend getaway. Sienna looks so cute and looks like she had a great time.
Oh so fun!!! How fun to go to Park City, that was so nice of your in-laws! Those pictures made me miss going up there. Sienna looks so adorable in her litte 4th of July attire!! So cute!!
WOW!~ Sounds like you guys had an awesome holiday! Don't you just hate when you forget your camera?
Fun! It looked like the parade was super fun. We thought about going to one but no one was up to it. We are party poopers! Sienna's little outfits are always so cute. Glad you had a good time.
I think I was there on the 4th once when I was little. That pool looks awesome! Fun that you guys got to spend a few days up there.
Sweet room! Just what you needed-a weekend away. At least your room was guaranteed unlike our experience together in Park City. I still hate them, but kinda have to laugh now at how mad we got. Why do these things always happen to us? SYTYCD result show tonight, so super excited!
Glad you had a great time in Park City with your family. Crazy how fast your little girl is growing.
Post a Comment