I had a girls night with my good friend Alecia. We went out to dinner at a yummy restaurant called the Red rock Brewery in Salt Lake. There was no parking so we decided to park valet. While we were waiting for my car, Alecia started fishing in her purse for her keys and quickly realized I drove and we parked valet, however; I was not so quick on my feet. After seeing her fish through her purse for keys, I started fishing through my purse for the keys since I drove. It finally dawned on me, (it actually took Alecia laughing at me) before I realized we parked valet and the guy went to retrieve my car. The worse thing about it was the other valet guy was talking to us the whole time and must have thought we were beyond tipsy to be that stupid. So we decided to just let him think that about us. We got a good laugh as I am sure the valet guys did too once we drove away.





6 comments:
If you keep having these "blonde moments" we won't think they were just moments but regular occurrences.
;)
So... I sort of do that EVERY time I use valet. When I was prego with Savannah the hospital I had my doctors appts at had a free valet. I'm not kidding you, every time I would go out to get my car I'd fish through my purse. I STILL do it if we go somewhere with valet! I'm not even blonde anymore! haha.
You are so funny. I think everyone has moments like that, whether or not they're blonde.
If it weren't for blond moments the world would be a pretty boring place. At least you are helping the world smile a little more :)
All that matters is that you had fun right! I don't know about you, but for some reason I have a lot of blonde moments in front of my friends?!
Post a Comment