CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Almost Positive...



We are so excited to announce we are having another GIRL! Sienna will have SO much fun having a SiStER to play with and of course boss around. Me and my sister have and will always be the best of friends so I am so glad Sienna will be able to have that too. On the other hand, we can't say we weren't just a little disappointed it wasn't a boy to mix things up a bit. That being said, we are just happy everything looks perfect and healthy so far. We weren't able to get a good picture of her profile but we saw just about everything we needed to see. We have our big ultra sound in a few weeks to confirm the sex and make sure everything is looking good still.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!!! I was thinking about you and I'd knew you'd be finding out if you were having a boy or girl! I come a family with all girls and I love it! We are so excited for you! Hope you are feeling well.

Aubry said...

Yeah! Congrats to you guys. It will be so fun for the girls!

Alecia said...

:(

bevany said...

Yay!! Two girls in a row are the best! They'll be such good friends. Congratulations!

Josh and Tausha said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys!

Heather said...

So fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I think it is great to have the same sex of kids right in a row, makes them great buddies! Any names yet?

Unknown said...

That will be so fun to have two girls! Congrats. I hope you are feeling good.