CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

More Bath Time Fun

I really hope Sienna forgives me someday for posting her nakedness on the Internet. Lately we have been having fun with the hooded towels. Sienna likes to run around naked while Toby bites and tugs on her towel from behind. It really is so funny to watch even though it knocks Sienna to the ground, but she usually just roars with laughter. I have tried to video tape the madness a countless number of times, all to no avail but I did capture a pretty darn cute video if I do say so myself.


You can just barely make out Toby tugging on Sienna's towel and her laughing with pleasure.


Toby is going in for the attack.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Keep trying and one time you will get just the right video. Love you guys.

Lacy said...

That is too funny! She is getting so big and is so cute!

bevany said...

Oh man...I love that she loves your dog. My girls would freak if a dog was nipping at their towel!

Unknown said...

So cute! She'll forgive you when she's older and then she'll do the same thing with her children.

Leslie said...

Don't you love how they are best buds? Sydney and Jack are like two peas in a pod all day long. I LOVE the first picture. She looks so joyful. It is sweet. What a funny little girl. The video was cute. But, it seems like we always catch them just a tad too late huh? I wish I could rewind TIME to get some cute videos of my kids.

Also, you should move your music to the top. I always have to scroll forever to turn it off to hear the videos. Just a suggestion! ;)

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I love it!!! Hahaha!! She is too cute, and you can tell Toby and Sienna are such great friends! How sweet.

Anonymous said...

I think some day she will think it was really funny! She will probably laugh!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I miss you all. I haven't had internet access in a while so I've been dying to get on your blog. Don't worry, we're getting it in the new place and hopefully I'll get my blog up and running. Hope you're having a good weekend, love ya!