CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Old Friends, New Friends

For the past two weeks I have been watching my friend Jeanene's little girl Olivia while she searches for permanent child care. If anyone has any good suggestions, please let me know. Me and Jeanene grew up together and we always dreamed our daughters would be friends like us. Sienna and Olivia love playing together and the absolute best is when they carry full on conversations with each other in gibberish. I love it!


Sienna loves to make me nervous.


She loves to point at the Jets as they fly by. She gets so excited.






The other great thing is Olivia HAS hair and I get to play with it everyday. She looks like Boo from MOnsters Inc when I do pig tails. It is so fun. Sienna needs to play catch up.





5 comments:

Brooke said...

I can totally see the Boo connection! And I promise, you'll back someday and miss the days of just slapping a bow on her head! I get so sick of hearing the cries and tears of trying to untangle their hair!

Leslie said...

Way to rub it in my FACE that you two get to live close. Remember when we would talk about living all on the same street together married with kids? Now you have excluded me from our dream. Well you can SUCK IT. You are shunned from my presence.

But the kids are adorable anyway. They are allowed over anytime.

Elisa said...

She does look like Boo! I love seeing my little girl play with her little friends. Good of you to help out your friend.

Anonymous said...

I love playing with little girls hair too. Both Emery and Sienna need some more! :) That's so nice of you to watch your friends little one, I bet she really appreciates it!
I can't believe Sienna is old enough to climb up the stairs and go down the slide. She is growing up too fast!
Hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sienna and Olivia look so cute togther,but sienna looks like she is so much shorter than Olivia. I bet she is just tall. Love all the new pictures.