CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just A Little Magic



Like I said before, she is quite the little entertainer! We try to make the potty a FuN experience for all (especially mommy, since I have to sit on the hard floor waiting for a miracle).


7 comments:

Aubry said...

Her magic trick is very cute! I too get tired of sitting in the bathroom. Luckily it's a quick trip for Shalie most of the time. But sometimes she takes her dear sweet time doing her business and I get pretty bored. I look forward to the day when we can trust her to do the whole routine herself, but right now I would find all sorts of messes if she went alone!
When does Sienna turn 2?

Anonymous said...

Is that a little clip I see in her hair? Way cute!
Love the magic trick!

Erin Marriott said...

Oh I love it!! I love her little voice. She looks like such a big girl on that potty! I just want to pick her up and kiss those cheeks!

Leslie said...

She has a clip in her hair! YAY!

That was funny. You kept saying bye and she kept wanting to show you her trick. LOL!

Good luck with the potty... Sydney will only go after she's been sleeping. NO other time during the day. I don't get it!

bevany said...

What the...potty training? I swear she just turned one! She does look dang cute sitting on the potty :)

Unknown said...

I love moments like this!

SJ said...

I love her hand trick!
She is tooo Cute!