
Hip Hip Hooray!!!! Can I get a whoop whoop? The day has finally come where I can sort of pull Sienna's bangs into a rubber band. Tears were shed that day and I know some of you understand my jubilee.

We had a warm day in the midst of very cold days where we were finally able to go outside and have some fun. Sienna always points at the window and says, "owsi" and I can't wait to take her again.

Those fun warm days have been followed by not so warm, not so fun days. Sienna was sick about 3 weeks ago but it went away pretty quickly and her doctor did not seem too concerned when I took her in. It came back this last week with a fierce vengeance and my poor baby girl tested positive for RSV. This is the very virus we tried so hard last year to avoid when she was a newborn but could not be avoided this year. I understand kids get sick, it's just going to happen so I have to get used to it, but I can't help but feel guilty. She is doing much better since I took her to the doctor. She is sleeping through the night again and her cough is getting much better. Now if I could only get her to eat solids again.
I made home made play dough for Sienna one day and she had fun. I had to teach her to play with it and not eat it. It was fun and way easy to make, now I need more cookie cutters.





9 comments:
Poor Sienna!! I hope she gets feeling better soon!!
Horray for hair! Now if Carly would stop pulling all of hers out! Hope she's feeling better from the RSV and you guys get back on schedule!
RSV!? Crazy. I'm so sorry she hasn't been doing well. Keep us posted on how she's doing. I was going to say we need to all get together at the park when it warms up again, but maybe not if she has RSV. Oh, and HOORAY for a pony tail. Keigan was BALD until she was almost two. BALD. It still freaks me out to see pictures of her when she was younger. I completly understand your joy about a pony tail. I love that red/flower dress she has on. Way cute!
Poor thing! RSV can be pretty scary...one of my brothers had it as a baby and I still remember us having to give him breathing treatments. Glad she's feeling better. And hooray for hair!
My poor baby Sienna,I wish I was there. She held it off long enough you quess. At least she was never infected when she was so little. Jan Fry told me how one of her grandsons got it when he was just a tiny infant, he had to go to the hospital. It sounds like she will make a quick recovery. she was such a little fighter when she came into the world. Give her a big Kiss from Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Kirk.
Oh man, I had no idea Sienna was sick! I am sorry...so not fun! Well, she looks so adorable with her hair pulled back and her cute little outfits!
What a cutie! I hope she feels better soon! I also hope Abigail doesn't catch it!
I totally thought you said that she tested NEGATIVE for RSV?? POSITIVE?!? YIKES! That sucks...
Her daisy looks sooooo cute. I want one of those. Adorable little Sienna. Hooray for pony tails!
She looks so cute in her Easter dress! They grow so fast don't they! She looks so cute!
Post a Comment