CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Over The Hill






This is so behind but I have been so busy and let's just face it, lazy too. Anyways, we had fun on his birthday together as a family. His mom came and enjoyed dinner and birthday cake with us later that night. Tyler got the Ipod from me and Sienna and the picture from Tyler's parents. Later in the week we went out to dinner and celebrated with his family. He now has a new wardrobe thanks to his family. We love you Ty and hope you had a great birthday!


5 comments:

Aubry said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Question...did Jeanene find someone to watch Olivia for her on a permanent basis? The reason I ask is that I have a good friend who lives south of Salt Lake who is trying to find a job as a babysitter during the day. She wants to be able to take her son with her and to go to that person's house (because she and her husband live with her parents right now). Anyway, I told her I would check since I know Jeanene was looking awhile back. Thanks!

Leslie said...

Aubry, you should email me that persons info and I will pass it along to J. I know she found a sitter but I bet she would be interested in something like that!

Anyway, tell that old man Happy Birthday for me! hehe...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ty! I can't believe you guys are entering your thirties, weird! Nate said 30 makes him feel old, what do you think? Hope you had a great day!

Erin Marriott said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler!! I can't believe BOTH of our husbands are officially 30. It's quite a milestone. I wish we could have celebrated with you guys, it's those little things I miss about living so close. I know Dan has wanted to call him all week, so I'm sure he'll be hearing from him soon. Sounds like you made his day special, good job girl.

Anonymous said...

That cake sure looked yummie. Wish we could have been there to celebrate Tys 30th with him. maybe next year. Can't wait until you and Sienna are here!!! We will have so much fun.