CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Bring On The Fondue



Oh man Oh man, this place is good. I have always heard great things about the Melting Pot but have never been. Tyler's birthday is coming up so I decided to take him some place neither one of us have ever tried before and it was so worth it. I loved all the variations they give you to eat so it is not so monotonous. AND it was so fun! MMMMM.....I already can't wait to go back. Happy Birthday Babe, I love you and am so thankful for everything you do for our family.


8 comments:

Josh and Tausha said...

Did you love it? Josh and I have been a few times, it's pretty good!

Leslie said...

I am so JEALOUS!!! That has to be one of my favorite places. Please tell me you got dessert. It is so delicious.

Heather said...

I have never been there either. Maybe I should give it a try for MY birthday on Tuesday.

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

We love the melting pot! We go there for my birthday or our anniversary or mothers day every year. Tanner and I will be in AZ the same time you are! We definately need to get the kids together and play!

bevany said...

I've always wanted to try that place. I've never even done fondue before. Way to plan a good birthday date :) Happy Birthday to Ty!

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday dinner! I have always wanted to go there. I wonder if Nate would like it, did Tyler? Happy Birthday to Tyler! Hope you had a great day!

The Railsback's said...

That place is good! Yum O!!!

Anonymous said...

K I take your word. Next time we're up here we'll have to give it a try. So glad that Sienna is feeling better, we love and miss you guys!