CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Peter Cottontail Hopped In

"The Hunt"
Since Sienna was sick Easter weekend, we felt we had to make the best of it for her. It was rainy so we had an inside Easter Egg Hunt which Sienna loved. She got so much joy from opening her egg and finding candy inside. Please don't mind Sienna's hair, she likes to rip out her pony tail.


"Coloring of the Eggs" and "Easter Feast"

As I said before, Tyler and I couldn't take Sienna anywhere so I cooked our Easter dinner. We had yummy roast beef, salad, potatoes and carrots. And who could forget the deviled eggs for an appetizer. yum. It still doesn't beat spending it with the rest of your family but we made due. I will have to post Sienna in her Easter dress another time. Hope everyone Else's Easter was eventful and fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday with lots of yummy food! I think I had like 15 deviled eggs this weekend. They are sooo yummy! I still need to get some recipes from you. Your parm. chicken is one of my favorites!

Aubry said...

Sorry she was sick. Looks like you made the best of it, though. I look forward to the Easter dress pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your little one was sick for Easter! We do need to get together! Call or text me and we'll set up a time.

Leslie said...

Sometimes it is nice to do stuff with just your little family. Too bad Sienna is sick but it looked like she had a fun Easter egg hunt anyway!

holley family said...

yup, our 3 kiddos were sick with the hand foot mouth disease and are quarentined for 2 weeks AFTER they were done being sick... over easter is when tj's blisters finally were gone. ( yucky stuff)so we were homme all day by ourselves too! what was sienna sick with?