Here are some pictures of Sienna's Easter dress. I wish I could get a better picture of her standing up. But....
this was the best I could get. She obviously was not satisfied with my phone and would only be complete if she had the camera. Gotta love it anyway!
Notice Sienna's version of pig tails? You make do with what you got, right?
Sienna loves to go "owsi" to play with Toby. She loves smooshing the snails even though she doesn't mean to kill them. We have really been enjoying our walking buddies and going to the park to ride the slide, throw sand and swing. Yeah for spring!






10 comments:
I love it! Those pigtails are killing me. So freaking cute! I love that Easter dress. Someone in our ward got her daughters the same dress and I thought they were adorable. Can't wait to see you guys in June!
She looks SO CUTE. I love all her outfits, not just her dress. Summer clothes are so fun. The pigtails are the best!
Don't you just love spring??!! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun outside. Sienna's pig tails crack me up! I love it!
Cute pictures and love the piggies! I can't get Carly to keep ANYTHING in her hair so I am jealous!
And not to mention the lack of hair....someone like to pull their hair out!!!
Look how cute those little legs are!!! I love Sienna's little shorts outfit, aren't summer clothes the cutest?! I'm sure you're so ready for Spring. She's just adorable.
She's so cute. Hooray for Spring!
I'll check with my friend to see if she's gotten any other leads on babysitting. If not, I'll get some more info from her and pass it on so you can mention it to Jeanene. Or I'll just get Jeanene's email address from you or something. I'll let you know!
I just love those cute little pigtails. So precious I just want to eat her up. June is almost here and so will you and Sienna be. Love the crying pictures, they are so funny. Now you have an Easter and Christmas one, HAHA
I hope to see you guys at playgroup this Spring! She is just so adorable!!
Looks like you guys have been having fun! She is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment