Since I have a hard time speaking from my heart and making it all make sense to the reader, I have shared some cute quotes on "Mother's". I hope you find them as true as I found them to be. They reminded me of my own mother, my mother in law, and how I feel about my own daughter. Enjoy!
*Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired. It need not be deserved. ~ Erich Fromm
*If evolution really works, how come mother's only have 2 hands? ~ Milton Beryl
*A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~ Irish Proverb
*God could not be everywhere so he created mothers. ~ Jewish Proverb
* All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That is his. ~Oscar Wilde
*Motherhood is very humanizing. Everything gets reduced to essentials. ~Meryl Streep
*There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. ~ Jill Churchill
Happy Belated Mother's Day!





3 comments:
I think my favorite quote was the one about evolution. Wouldn't it be nice to have more than two hands sometimes? Especially getting the kids out of the car!
Hey, so does your sis in law do lessons for older kids that are not mommy and me classes? Thanks for the info! E-mail me at joniplatt@hotmail.com
I loved all these quotes! You are always finding the best quotes, the best books, the best literature! You are a fantastic mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend. And grandaughter. Well I might as well put cousin. Did I leave anything out? Anyway, you are amazing and glad you had a relaxing Mother's Day, you SO deserve it! Love you!
Post a Comment