CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Project Done...Almost!

4 YEARS ago we moved into this house and now we can say we have a landscaped front yard. Choirs are singing HALLELUJAH!!! (and probably our neighbors too) Sorry guys it took us so long. But in our quick defense, we just did things a little backwards. We started with the extension of our backyard patio and wrap around sidewalk. The next year we put in our fence and then last year we put in our curbing. AND last but certainly not least we FINALLY got around to planting our shrubs and trees. HALLELUJAH!!! Now all we have to do is add our rocks to the half moon, maybe plant some flowers and plant my planters. Whew!

Tyler and my wonderful Father in Law have worked so hard to make this happen and I personally think they did a tremendous job. I wish I had a before photo of our hideous weeds versus what it looks like now but I don't. But, I captured as much as I could. Great job babe! And much thanks and appreciation are in order for Marlon and Lynn for all their HARD labor.

Last Saturday Tyler and his dad tilled the flower beds and laid top soil.
Sienna took advantage of all the time spent outside.



The "end" result

The side of the house



Sorry the pictures have such bad angles, but I was trying to avoid taking pictures of my house number. It sure will look different when the plants start to grow!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so great!! I love all the shrubs!

Leslie said...

Awww, cute little Sienna doesn't have to be embarassed about her yard anymore. No more avoiding the other neighborhood toddlers. She can now play outside shame free!!

Haha, it looks awesome. Your house is so nice.

bevany said...

Looks good. How fun to have a yard to play in. Some day...

Heather said...

Looks awesome! We have absolutely no yard since we started with finishing the basement. hopefully we can get going soon though. We have only been here 2 years.

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Sienna looks so cute walking all around outside. She still loves that old binky doesn't she, can't wait to see you.
When you get your first snow that cute little tree out front won't be all alone anymore. Good job

SJ said...

IT sure looks great!:)
It always takes a while to get all of the house work done. My hubby and I always joke, that our "house will get finished the day we sell it." haha

You hubby is such a great worker! You got yourself a great MAN!!;)