As a wedding present, one of Tara's good friends offered his yacht to all the bride and grooms family for their rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding. It was so relaxing and fun and the food was great! I don't have too many pictures because I left my camera in the car. I hate when I do that! Thanks mom for the pictures!

I wish
Brittny was in this picture with us. She was too busy snuggling with her fiance. ha!


The beautiful bride to be...
6 comments:
Tara was such a pretty Bride and it was a blast having that harbor cruise with the family.
Looks like fun! I love your blog and all your pictures.
That looks like so much fun!!! You look great Katie!
That looks like so much fun!!! You look great Katie!
Sorry I've been such a comment slacker. What a fun wedding present!
Wow! What a nice wedding present! Sounds like you guys had a blast on the yacht, and being together as a family! And I love little Sienna's orange beach shirt...she seriously looks so cute! How fun you got to spend time at Newport Beach! I love that beach!
Post a Comment