CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Newport Beach

For Tara's wedding we all stayed in Newport Beach right by Tara's house. It was awesome, we stayed in a 4 bedroom 2 bath condo right on the beach. Sienna had a ball playing in the sand and splashing in the waves. One big wave came and knocked her right on her face, not so fun. We were fortunate enough to see a beautiful starfish clinging to the rocks right on the shore. We would have loved to have spent more time there.









5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it! Sienna looks so cute I just want to hug her. I'm pretty jealous!

Norine said...

Looks like fun with the fam. Miss you guys! Norine

Anonymous said...

Sienna had such a good time at the beach and she was so hilarious running from the waves. Can't wait to go again in July.

Anonymous said...

When did Sienna get all that hair??? I guess it's been almost a year since I've seen her in person. I love her face in that last picture! What a cutie!

bevany said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go to the beach so so so bad. It looks so beautiful and so so fun!