CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Daddy's Day

To my daddy,
Happy Father's Day! I hate that I did not get to spend it with you this year. I am so glad we got to spend so much time together this last month when we were there. I loved our walks/run every morning and surprisingly looked forward to them because of you. Thank you daddy for always being there for me my whole life. You always want the best for me and will do whatever you can to make sure I am taken care of. I know I can always depend on you. You gave us quite the scare with your recent episode and could not be more relieved in the way it turned out. I love you and miss you always.



We had a very nice Father's Day. Sienna and I slaved over a big hearty breakfast for Sienna and Zaida's daddy. I am proud of myself because I finally made a breakfast that fulfilled Tyler's appetite. I sadly never make enough breakfast to satisfy my hungry man. Tyler was a sweet daddy to stay home with his sick little Zaida poo who had a little cold and let me go to church. We went over to his parent's house for a cook out that was very yummy.
Thank you babe for being such a loving daddy to your two little princesses who adore you. Sienna is such a daddy's girl. She asks where her daddy is all day. When he is home, I become chopped liver. It becomes, "daddy take me potty" or "daddy take me to bed" daddy give me a bath" and so on and so on. We love you for all that you do for our family!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always make a nice breakfast, and you even take a picture nice job sweetie.