I did a bad thing, but I have never been so glad to do a bad thing. We decided to bless Zaida at church instead of at home like we did Sienna. It was such a wonderful, emotional day. Dressing Zaida in her white blessing dress, the same dress Sienna wore, was so special. She looked so beautiful and sweet. Tyler did an awesome job giving her blessing I must say and I cried like a baby through the whole thing. Most of my family was able to be there which made the day even more special. We missed Tadd and Kelly, Tara and Russ not being there but are looking forward to seeing them when Tara and Russ get married in May. After the blessing we enjoyed lunch/early dinner over at Tyler's parent's house. It was so yummy. Thank you to all of our family and friends for traveling near and far to be there for Zaida's special day. We love you all!

10 comments:
Zaida looks so sweet! And she's filling out. Congratulations friend. Looks like a memorable day!
She's looks so pretty in her dress! I'm glad your family was able to be there too. And I think your girls are looking more and more alike. They are so cute!
It was really good to talk to you the other day!
"She" looks so pretty, not "She's". I think I need to go to bed :)
She is one of the cutest tiniest little girl I've ever seen! I love them in their blessing dresses!
Such a special day. Your girls are total twins. I love it!
Very cute pictures! I'm glad you had such a great day. I love the picture of you and your sister. You two are so pretty.
I'm so sorry we weren't able to be there! It looks like everything was so perfect, both of your little girls looked beautiful. So happy that a lot of your family was there to celebrate with you. Zaida is growing so much, she looks absolutely gorgeous and so nice to see her without all the attachments. She is one happy little girl. I love and miss you!
Oh yeah, one more thing.....Seeing you and Britny in that picture is so awesome and I can't help but think that not too far from now that is how your precious girls Zaida and Sienna will be. Thank goodness for sisters! Couldn't ask for anything more!
And thank goodness for friends that are just like sisters!
What a neat day!!! How sweet your two girls look! Love her dress! Oh, and what an awesome poem!
Post a Comment