CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lazy Days





By the looks of things, Sienna is just getting started and Zaida is already done.




Our little Zaida Poo came off oxygen a week ago. she has been doing great and is loving not having all her attachments. Things I can do now she is off oxygen:
hold her everywhere
make a bottle while holding her
play in Sienna's room
give her a bath without taking on and off her oxygen tubing and monitor straps
change her diaper upstairs on the changing table
rock her as I walk around the house instead of in one spot.
I don't need Tyler to help me take her downstairs in the morning
I don't need Tyler to help me take her back upstairs at night
sleep without her monitor going off like a siren if she moves and her belt gives a bad connection
and I can't wait to take her somewhere without all the equipment!!!!!



I took the stickers off her face once the doctor gave me the okay to have her equipment picked up. She has a whole new look!







Look how long her hair is getting! Woohoo!


Sienna has a fascination with my cleaning gloves. She loves to put them on and clean whatever she can. When I am doing the dishes or cleaning around the house she yells at me that I am wearing her gloves. So....here she is doing the dishes....I wish:) Oh yeah, her other love is her stool so she can reach anything.



Sienna says the funniest, most random things these days. Here is just one I wanted to share.
Sienna: See you later mommy, okay. (She is holding a basket of pine cones like a purse)
me: Where are you going?
Sienna: I go to scoo (school), okay.
me: Okay, see you later.
Sienna: I go to scoo mommy, be back for lunch okay.

11 comments:

Josh and Tausha said...

Sienna is so funny and cute! Zaida is so cute and I can't wait to hold her!

Aubry said...

So glad Zaida is off the oxygen! And Sienna is at such a fun stage. I love all the goofy things they say. Glad things are going well for you guys!

Leslie said...

Oh I just love your girls. They are precious beyond words. I am so so sad I can't come hold Zaida and give little Sienna a hug! And I'm so happy Zaida is finally off of oxygen! Can't wait to (possibly?) see you in May!

bevany said...

Yay for no more oxygen!! Zaida is a total mini Sienna! They're so cute and it looks like they're getting along well. I'm glad things are going well. When it gets warmer we'll have to try to all get together at a park or something. It's been a long time!

The Railsback's said...

so funny I love their little imaginations! Zidia look beautiful, congrats on the oxagen

Heather said...

Very cute pictures. I am glad Zaida is off of Oxygen now. It is probably so much more convenient for you now. Keep updating. I love to see you and the girls.

Brooke said...

Yay for no more equipment! I can't get over how much those two little girls look alike! I'm sure they ar going to be best friens. I'm so glad everything is going well!

Anonymous said...

Katie I am so glad things are going well for your family. Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I was out of town for awhile when you called. I will try you today so we can chat.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that the equipment is history! She looks great and I'm sure life is much much easier for you now! I'm excited for you to see all your family this weekend. You are in my thoughts every day, miss and love ya so much! Give the girls and Toby a kiss for me!

Jenn Whitesides said...

Yay! No more oxygen equipment. I can't imagine what a pain that must have been. Your girls are so cute and I can't wait to get our kids together to play. I think we're coming in July so hopefully Zaida will be good to go by then?! And yes, we will definitely need to get a foozeball(sp?) game going like old days!

Unknown said...

That is such good news! Beautiful baby blessing today!!