Zaida is doing great and getting bigger and cuter by the day. She is about 6lbs now, which sounds small to everyone else but so big to me. She is out of her preemie clothes and onto the newborn clothes. I forgot how much fun it is to dress a baby girl. The best news is that Zaida started smiling here and there the end of January. Since it was only random I could never get it on camera until about a week ago. She is the cutest! She is still on oxygen, ugh! The frustrating thing is she is so close to coming off but not comfortable enough for her doctor. Oh well. The most important thing is she is home and doing great.

My sister Brittny came to stay with us while Tyler was away on business. We had so much fun watching movies and playing with the girls. We ate way too much food on Super bowl Sunday, but felt it was justified since we were alone and no one could see us pork out. ha! Thanks Britt for all your help, love and miss you.


My parents sent Phoenix Suns gear for the girls to wear to cheer on our team. It has become Sienna's FAVORITE shirt to wear. I mean she asks for it everyday. She wore it once 3 days in a row. That is the benefit of being inside all day and not going anywhere. Then how come I still end up with so much laundry?

I made Sienna homemade play dough one day and we had fun building all sorts of things. She asked me to make a dinosaur, tiger, snake(my favorite), dog, pig and many others.

Sienna's new favorite thing lately has been laying next to Zaida in her bed while I read them story after bedtime story and sing to them. Zaida seems to enjoy it too.
Hopefully everyone has a fun Valentines Day filled with love!






11 comments:
Sienna is looking so grown up! They are both so cute. Glad Zaida is gaining weight and doing well!
You're right, Zaida is getting big-er
I'm more surprised how big Sienna is and look how long her hair is getting! I bet you are having fun with that.
I hope Zaida is off oxygen asap!
So cute! Abigail and I had fun hanging out with them the other night!
I love these pictures! Sienna and Zaida are going to be the best of friends, it's so fun to see them together. I love Zaida's smile, she has got the most gorgeous eyes! She is getting so big, before you know it she'll be off the oxygen. So glad Brittny got to come visit-looks like it was a fun time with all the girls. Hope you have an awesome Valentine's Day, miss and love ya!
I love these pictures! Sienna and Zaida are going to be the best of friends, it's so fun to see them together. I love Zaida's smile, she has got the most gorgeous eyes! She is getting so big, before you know it she'll be off the oxygen. So glad Brittny got to come visit-looks like it was a fun time with all the girls. Hope you have an awesome Valentine's Day, miss and love ya!
I was wondering what happened to you. Sounds like you've been busy. Zaida's a cutie...she totally looks like Sienna. I'm glad she's doing so well!
Your girls are so cute! I am glad Zaida is doing well, she is super cute when she smiles. The weather here is so cold we are indoors most of the time, making playdough is such a good idea!
so cute,cute,cute and I can't wait to come and play with them and you of course. Love Sienna's scary face holding her baby to funny.
I'm glad things are going well. You're girls are so cute! Sienna is cute big sister.
Of course you love it when Sienna calls you cute. You are just so vain that way, friend. Seriously...
Anywho, I miss little Sienna. I bet she is so grown up these days. Especially now that she is a big sister! I hope Zaida continues to grow and become a plump little baby. I wish I could visit you guys! Hope you get to come this summer and we can hang out. Sorry I haven't gotten a hold of you. I've been meaning to call back but I know how busy you are and I have been busy too. I'll try again this week. Love you!
Katie-
I seriously can't believe how much Zaida looks like Sienna. It's crazy! Your two girls are beautiful!
When your up for it, I'd love to get together! Call me or something...
Post a Comment