CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls Just Want To Have Fun!

I am trying so hard these days to keep this poor girl entertained through out the day. This is what we have come up with so far among other things...






Sienna loved getting pampered by mommy. It was our own little "spa" day and we had fun. We both had nail polish everywhere by the end of it but it was worth it.


For Christmas Sienna and I received matching aprons from my mom. We took advantage of them by making a cake. Sienna loved helping me and wanted to do everything herself.


Ignore the 3...4...okay maybe 5 chins I am sporting in this picture.


Don't ya love Sienna's hair? Don't judge, we aren't going anywhere.











Zaida is doing well. She is 4lbs 13 oz and 17 1/2 inches long. She is still on oxygen, ugh, but hoping she can come off soon. Cross your fingers for 2 weeks. She has the best (most conservative) doctor around.
Zaida is a little sweetheart and we love having her home. Sienna always asks to hold her and loves assisting with everything. She looks just like Sienna in these pictures, especially the ones where she is wearing Sienna's outfits.
Hope everyone is having a good new year so far and keeping entertained with the winter. We are definitely looking forward to the Olympics!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I can't wait till I get to do things like that with Lily! I have painted her toes, but she didn't really know what was going on. I can't believe how cute those aprons are. What a good gift idea. I may just steal it.
I'm glad Zaida is doing well. Keep posting pics of the family with updates on her progress please.

Leslie said...

I love it! Sydney loves getting her nails painted. It really is fun to have a girl for that reason! Zaida looks a little different to me than Sienna. They do look alot alike, but she has her own look. She is soooooo precious. I love her!

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

glad to see that your family is doing so well. i just picked up az, as part of my new district, but i think tadd has moved now.

allisonlaurel said...

It is so funny how similar our family lives are! I have just been trying to think of things to do for Adalyn because I have been focusing so much on Brynlee. Addy wants me to paint her nails so much she keeps reminding me to go to the store because we 'forgot nail polish'. That and the fact our kids are both within weeks of each other. Who would have thought! Well, what I have found is that Addy like to play with playdough (At her seat at the table with a fork and knife) and we color together or do sidewalk chalk on the back patio. Hope you girls have fun!

allisonlaurel said...

Oh, and Addy LOVES holding Brynn, too! That was the other thing!

momsalish said...

So,so cute I miss my little babies so much and can't wait to see them again soon.

Josh and Tausha said...

Sienna and Zaida are so cute! We're glad to hear that she is growing and you're staying entertained!

Aubry said...

Sienna sounds like she's being such a nice big sister. They are both so cute! Glad things are going well for the most part. Sorry we totally played phone tag awhile back. I will try to call you again sometime.

bevany said...

It's so fun having a new born in the winter. You're a great mom for doing stuff like that with Sienna. I love the aprons...they're so cute! Sienna looks so big holding Zaida. It's good to hear you guys are hanging in there!

Unknown said...

So cute! I have always wanted to paint Paisley's nails but I know if it's anything like when she eats, it will end up all over her face and hair. Maybe I will start with a clear color.

Leslie said...

UPDATE! Where is my friend? I need to call you... Maybe tomorrow?