Ten tiny fingers
ten tiny toes
Why does this happen?
Nobody knows
Except for the Man upstairs
who hears my prayers.
I whisper Heavenly Father
Look over my daughter
please send her a miracle.
I want to believe
I can hold her in my arms
for always and for keeps.
This precious baby I hold
I have often been told
came straight from the Heavens above
to my open, ready arms with love.
Thank you Heavenly Father
for I know the rich blessings thou has given me
I will cherish these special angels
I received from thee.
(I thought I would share the poem I wrote for my two little preemies a while ago and recently found. I am not a poet so don't mock me:)





7 comments:
I know how special your little girls are to you and Tyler. I was so glad to be there for the blessing. We need to get together soon. I loved the poem. I read the first few lines and the tears began to flow. Who says your not a poet?
You seriously wrote that?! I wouldn't mock it. I was going to copy it and I was looking at the bottom to see who the author was. You have some great girls, but you are a GREAT mom.
It sounds like you are a poet to me. That's very pretty, and your girls will cherish it as they grow older!
Perfect!! Love the poem!
You could publish that, how lucky your girls are to have you and Tyler as their parents!
That is so sweet, I love it! You are so talented Katie!
Thats my girl. You have my Shakespearian blood. Love you
Post a Comment