
Congratulations to my two beautiful sisters who found the loves of their lives and are getting married soon! My sister Tara is getting married in May to her man Russ and we could not be more excited for them. We are anxious to get out there and party since it will be Zaida's opening debut (besides her blessing day). My baby sister Brittny got engaged to her man Phil last night after hiking her favorite mountain with him. They met on an airplane and it was history from there. Congratulations to you both! We love you guys!





6 comments:
Wow! your parents have a lots of work cut out for them! Congrats to them both.
So fun!! Her ring is so beautiful. Tell her I said Congratulations! I hope to see you all in May. I know I'll see you, but tell Brit I want to see her too!! :) Was this a big surprise? Or did she sort of know it was going to happen??
Congrats to both of your sisters! Weddings are so fun!
I will always remember being at the top of the mountain with Britt and Phil and Nick. The picture of the ring is on my cellphone. That was a good day.
Congratulations Brittny! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for the wedding! Phil is one lucky guy, that's for sure! Katie-looks like you'll have lots of fun events to look forward to and lots of fun opportunities to dress the girls up. So exciting!
Yes that is some blingbling. It is stunning up close and personal. I got to see it for the first time yesterday, we met and shopped for a wedding dress. I will always remember that I was up in Utah with my beautiful daughter and grandaughters when Brittny got engaged, but I knew it was going to happen.
Post a Comment