CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sneak Peek..


Here is a little sneak peek at the pictures I had taken. I will post more when I get more time. I also wanted to post Zaida's most recent milestones. She is 7lbs. 4oz.! She is smiling all the time and I mean ALL the time. I love seeing her smile up at me when I check on her in the morning or change her diaper. She is even starting to giggle when I tickle her. She is such a sweetheart and we love having her in our home. She loves her floor mat and bats at the little dangling toys. In fact, she just loves laying anywhere and looking all around. She rolls to one side very well and would not be surprised if she rolls over soon. She found her hands and love to look at them and eat them. We love you Zaida!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Can't wait to see more...
Who took the pics?

Aubry said...

So cute! I look forward to seeing more of them. And hooray that she has passed the 7 pound mark! Go Zaida!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love love LOVE this picture. I'm so proud of her, that's awesome she is 7 lbs 4 oz! She's done so well and I just love this picture. Can't wait to see more! I'm glad that she is doing awesome, can't wait to see her again!

bevany said...

I can't wait to see more pictures!
It's crazy she's still so little and can do all that stuff. I'm glad she's doing so well.

Norine said...

Looks so sweet. I can't wait to see more. Hopefully we talk soon. Miss yah.

Leah said...

Such a cute picture! I am glad everything is going well, sweet little angels.

Anonymous said...

My little Zaida has to be the sweetest and most adorable baby along with her mother. Can't wait to get the pictures. Miss you u all bunches.

Erin Marriott said...

Oh my gosh I haven't been on here in so long!! I had so much to catch up on, and I just can't believe how amazing Zaida is doing, and I'm so happy for you. She is so precious, I love her little features. What a happy day to have her off oxygen!! Such a milestone. And sounds like her blessing day was so special. I wish we could have been there. And Sienna is just edible! I can't believe what a big girl she is! She says the cutest things! You are such a cute mom, and I love the picture on top of you and Zaida. I got your message, I'm so sorry I haven't called you back. I promise I will call soon. Love you and miss you!!!!!

p.s. So exciting your sisters are engaged! And I want to hear about how Britney met him on the plane! So romantic! :)

Leslie said...

You both look so gorgeous. I love it. That is a beautiful picture! She's so tiny but I can tell she has grown!

Unknown said...

I love this Picture Katie!! You two are so beautiful!! I love you!