We had a great Easter weekend. My sister Brittny and her Fiance Phil came up for conference and stayed with us. I did not take any pictures except for the ones in Brittny's wedding dress we found. So...I will not be posting those. We had so much fun shopping for it and finding "the dress". It was such an emotional and special thing to do together considering she helped me find mine. Easter and conference morning was great. Sienna woke up to find a trail of hidden eggs that led to her Easter basket of goodies. We enjoyed a big breakfast while watching conference. During the break, me and Sienna colored Easter eggs. Sienna loved putting the stickers on the best. We then went over to Tyler's parent's house for dinner and a fun Easter egg hunt. I don't have very many pictures because I mostly video taped the entire day.


St. Patrick's Day


My good friend Melissa hosted the cutest St. Patrick's Day party. They had a treasure hunt, played a St. Paddy's day version of Duck Duck Goose, and had dinner. Sienna had a blast.

Sienna and Olivia

These two girls are the cutest together. They love playing together but they especially love cuddling. It is so cute how much they enjoy hugging.
"Sweatin' To the Oldies"

When my mom comes out to visit, Sienna looks forward to "Sweatin' to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons. Sienna calls it her "dance" tape and loves to do it with my mom. My mom gets a good work out in several times a day. Ha! The funniest is when Sienna taps her foot and counts 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.
Family


St. Patrick's Day


My good friend Melissa hosted the cutest St. Patrick's Day party. They had a treasure hunt, played a St. Paddy's day version of Duck Duck Goose, and had dinner. Sienna had a blast.

Sienna and Olivia

These two girls are the cutest together. They love playing together but they especially love cuddling. It is so cute how much they enjoy hugging.
"Sweatin' To the Oldies"

When my mom comes out to visit, Sienna looks forward to "Sweatin' to the Oldies" with Richard Simmons. Sienna calls it her "dance" tape and loves to do it with my mom. My mom gets a good work out in several times a day. Ha! The funniest is when Sienna taps her foot and counts 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.
Family







6 comments:
So fun! thanks for sharing.
What cute pictures! Sienna and Zaida are both so cute!
So sorry that I didn't call you while we were in Utah! The trip up to your area was pretty packed with visiting two sets of grandparents and some cousins. Also, my girls had just gotten over colds (or maybe just allergies, not sure) and I wouldn't have wanted to expose your girls to anything, but I meant to call you to let you know. Sorry again.
It looks like you guys have had some fun with the holidays lately. Glad you had a good Easter!
Zaida and Sienna could be twins! I didn't think so at first but I do now. My girls are so different. It's funny how yours are little twinners. So cute!
Grandma Sharon loves to see my babies on your blog. The pictures are so cute. Great pictures Mommie Katie.
You're good to take video. We NEVER do that any more. Thanks for the reminder. Tons of cute pictures!
Post a Comment