Here are some more of the pictures I had taken of me and the girls. Brooke Woodall is the photographer and I would recommend her in a heart beat. Her website is
http://www.brookewoodall.blogspot.com/. Thanks Jonie for recommending her on your blog. She came all the way over to my house for over 3 hours to accommodate feedings and nap times. She was fun and great to work with. Too bad Sienna was being a little sas but thankfully Brooke was able to capture her personality anyways. Enjoy!






Precious


I love how she is looking at her hand in this picture. She loves her hands!


Does't this picture say, "I love you Sienna." "Yeah Yeah mommy, lets get this over with."

My favorite! Thats my girl.

Gotta love it!
12 comments:
Such a photographic family! I love every single one, you are all so gorgeous. Your daughters take after their hot mamma, so glad you posted these. I am glad you posted pics from St. Patricks and Easter too, glad you got to spend that time with Brittny! I think of you guys every day! So happy things are going well. Because I'm working graveyards sometimes it's slow so I've gone through all your old posts and laughed (while other workers are looking at me thinking what the heck I'm sure) because there has been a lot of fun moments since you started this blog! Just want you and your girls to know how much I love ya, can't wait to get a "vaca" to come visit you all!!!!
Very cute pictures. All in B&W though. That is interesting. You are all gorgeous.
so cute!
Wow, they turned out great!
Wow those are great pictures!
Those are so beautiful. What cute girls! Saw your for sale sign and was sad, but hope you have good luck selling it! Let me know where you move to.
Those turned out sooooo great!!! I love them! I'm going to her blog to check her out now!
Can't believe how big and cute Sienna is, let's really get together soon!
Oh, I am so glad you were happy with her! She told me she did your pictures, and she LOVED your family! The pictures are awesome!!!
I always forget to comment! You look beautiful! Your girls are precious. I love these pictures.
Great pictures!
Cute girls!
Oh Katie!!! You and your girls are so beautiful!! I can't believe how alert and big Zaida is getting!! We got her adorable announcement, she just beautiful! I'm so sorry I never called you back, I feel like the worst friend. It's been crazy, I am home now, and doing better. I promise I will call you soon and catch up!!! Love you girl!! Hugs!!
p.s. How exciting for Brittny!!!
Post a Comment