This year was Sienna's first year to go "Trick or Treating" and it was so fun! I practiced saying trick or treat with Sienna all month long and she had it down pat until we actually went, she chickened out. She loved saying it after they closed the door and walking in between houses. Oh well, she loved it and had a blast.

Our
Little Raggedy Ann

Trick or Treating we go...

Let me in!!! Let me in!!!

Sienna admiring Frankenstein....
ohhhbahhhhh

One excited little doll


I had to get a picture of Lindsey because she looked awesome in her costume. Too bad her daughter Paisley tinkled on her. Ha! Hope she doesn't mind me sharing that story. Too funny!

She dug in right when we got home.

Our pathetic looking pumpkins! We did the best we could without our stencils as we left our kit at
Angies house.
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
9 comments:
Her costume is so cute. This was the first years either one of my girls would actually say "Trick or Treat." And it took them quite a few house to warm up to that point!
I love her costume! It is so cute it makes me want to squeeze her. How fun! Sydney really understood Halloween this year and it made it so much better. I am eager for Christmas. Glad you got to go!
I love her costume, I love the Jack-o-lanterns and they are NOT pathetic! I get excited every time I see a non stenciled pumpkin. Thanks for the update!
Sienna looked so cute Katie! I loved seeing the trick or treating. I worked with Coy on saying trick or treat as well and he too chickened out when we actually got to the doors. He loved the candy though! Miss you guys.
She looks so cute! This is funny but Mike is terrified of raggedy anne. I'm really not sure why. She doesn't need to say trick or treat when she looks so cute! Sounds like you had a great night!
Oh, Sienna made a cute Raggedy Ann! Next year she'll be all about trick-or-treating and then you'll have to try and keep her from going to each house more than once (can you tell what we had fun doing?).
Sienna looked so cute! It sounds like you guys had fun!
The cutest doll that's for sure! I'm glad you guys had a Happy Halloween and were able to go around with Sienna, she looks like she had a great time! Good thing the weather cooperated, that's always nice. We decided to stay home and watch scary movies and hand out candy. We were so disappointed, only 1 trick-or-treater came by the whole night. Oh well, there's always next year
Hee hee hee, I forgot you took a picture of me. Yes, that was a wet but fun night. :)
Love the new pics of baby Zaida!!
Post a Comment