Notice the chocolate ring around her mouth. Time with daddy means goodies for Sienna.
So cute!
As for Zaida...
She is 2lb. 13 oz.! She is almost a pound from coming home and I could not be more anxious. She is "nippling" from a bottle twice a day and starting to do really well. She started really slow but she did really well today. Her first eye test and second brain/head scan are both normal.
I love holding her and listening to her little squeaks. I know they say newborns don't smile until the 2nd month and if they do it is gas, but Zaida smiles and grins all the time. Either she has gas constantly or she loves to smile already. We love you so much Zaida!







10 comments:
Oh my tiny! She is so cute! And growing like a champ! I bet you are so anxious to get her home when you can!
That picture with Tyler and Sienna in the leaves is sooo cute! Baby Zaida is growing so well! Yay! She looks more like you don't you think? Sienna is more Tyler but Zaida has more Barnett in her. I was awaiting an update. Loved the sweet pictures. Glad you are well!
I want a huge pile of leaves to jump into! That looks like so much fun for Sienna.
Zaida is adorable! Glad she's inching closer to being able to go home. Yeah!
It was great to talk to you the other day. Please do call me if you ever need to talk!
I still can't believe how tiny she Zaida is. My cousin Kellie got admitted to the hospital the same time you did (you were both due around the same time too) and she had her baby a few weeks later. Her little Emma is 3lbs 13oz as of yesterday. Seeing these tiny babies is a little unbelievable for me since mine tend to come out at 9lbs or so.
It's good to hear Zaida is doing better. I would still really like to come up and see you. Maybe after the whole busy Thanksgiving Holidays. Just let me know.
Helllllooooooooooooooo!!!! So good talking to you yesterday, I miss you soooo much and am so glad you posted new pics! I would love to jump in that pile of leaves, I agree-not sure who was enjoying it more. My favorite picture is the last one of Tyler and Sienna together, so so cute! I love the pictures of Zaida, she is so precious and just absolutely beautiful. And let me tell you, you look so good in that picture holding her. It looks like you're on your way to a magazine photo shoot not like you just gave birth. Lookin' good Katie.....lookin' good! Give the girls a hug for me!
Ty's such a fun dad to play in the leaves with her. Those are such cute pictures. I'm glad Zaida's doing well. I still can't believe how little she is!
What fun Fall pictures. Sometimes I wish we had leaves all over our yard. BTW I love Zaida's cute little hat.
How do I keep forgetting to leave a comment??! I have been checking your blog the last few weeks and saw all of your adorable pictures, and that sweet little Raggedy Anne!!! She is just too cute!! But somehow I forgot to comment on all of it! So first things first...I'm just so happy to hear how well Zaida is doing, and that she's gaining weight! She is so cute, trying to pull out all of her wires, she already has a cute little personality! And how cute is Sienna and Tyler in all those leaves?! You have the cutest little family, Katie! I'm glad you can hopefully take Zaida home soon. Love you girl.
Hi Katie -
Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you guys. I hope Zaida is doing well. Have they given any estimates on when she might come home? I hope it's soon! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment