They recently did a head/brain scan and everything checked normal.
She is back on oxygen which her nurses explain is very normal for her size. They keep decreasing the dose but they tell me she could need it again before she goes home. It is more comforting knowing she is not using as much energy trying to breathe. She needs all the calories she can get.
She is the sweetest little thing and loves to be held. She cracks me up because she always manages to break one foot free from her snugglie. I have a picture of it but I will post it later because it is on my phone. We love you so much Zaida and are so thankful for your continuing progress. Every ounce counts!
She always sleeps with her hands in her face. It is so sweet.
Lounged out





12 comments:
I can't believe something that tiny can still look so perfect! So glad to hear she's doing well and making progress. Best of luck and keep the updates coming. We think of your family all the time and pray things keep going so well and you can take her home really soon!
She is so cute, I glad she is progressing and growing! I love the last picture with her little hand over her face, so cute!
That last picture is so awesome! What a little trooper!
I'm so glad that she's doing well! I too love that last picture. What a cute little hand!
She is growing so fast. How exciting that she is doing so well. I am so glad for you guys. I know it must be hard going back and forth to the NICU. Tell Nenna that Coy says, "Hi."
Those are great pictures! She is so beautiful, reminds me so much of Sienna! I love her hand in her face, so precious. I can't wait for her to come home, but am so happy she has awesome doctors and nurses looking after her and that she is progressing so much. We love you Zaida!
thanks for the update, I have been wondering about her. I love that last picture. Adorable. I hope you guys get to take her home as soon as possible.
Wow, she is cute! I can't believe how little she is. That last picture is my favorite.
she is adorable! We continue to pray for her!
We're so glad to hear and see that she is doing well. We'll continue to pray for you guys!
So Precious! Glad to hear she is growing and gaining!
Try to nipple her?? Your doctor is kinda strange! ha! That made me laugh. Sorry I haven't been commenting friend. I don't know where my mind has gone off to, but I'd like it back!
She is adorable and oh so tiny. I love her little hand on her face. I wish I could hold her and meet her. Glad she is doing so much better!
Post a Comment