
Sienna's coach suggested we advance Sienna next year because she is so athletic and ahead of her class. I guess I can't say I was surprised to hear this because she flies off the walls at home, but I was a proud mama!


All these pictures are from the rehearsal. I will post pictures from the recital soon...maybe. Ha!



They danced to Yellow Submarine. It was darling!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





2 comments:
Oh these pictures are so cute katie. I am not surprised at all that Sienna's teacher wanted to advance her, she is so coordinated and she looks so much older in these pics. I miss you all!
That's my girl! I always knew she would be a dancer! And Katie - I have no doubt that you are the best "dance mom" ever! Happy Birthday Sienna - love and miss you SOOOOO much!
Post a Comment