This Summer has been jam packed for us! I can't seem to get caught up on my blog. UGH! So here I am finally blogging Sienna's actual dance recital. Her class went first and they all did great! Sienna told me how much she loved being on the "big stage". That really surprised me because she normally experiences some sort of stage coma and phases out. Not this time! She did her whole routine without fail! I was able to watch her from the sidelines since I was a "dance mom". Ha! The whole rest of the recital I sat with Sienna's class and watched all the other performances. Sienna and a few of her friends were clapping and shouting "Bravo"! It was hilarious! Where did they learn that?
The Finale...can you see me? Ha! I am the one in the back with stage fright! ha!
Sienna was such a lucky girl to have both Grandparents there to see her very first performance on a big stage. My parents were watching our girls while we were in Hawaii. We had just barely gotten back that morning. They spoiled her with a sucker bouquet, dancer doll, bows...wow! Gotta love Grandparents! We love you Sienna! You make us so proud!





No comments:
Post a Comment