CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun Week!


Phil, Brittny and my sweet nephew Ben came to visit a few weeks ago. We took them to City Creek just a week after it opened. Whew! I must return with out any kids in tow! It is so pretty and different.


I don't know what I was thinking posting this horrible picture of me! It was the only one I took of Brittny and I. Sad I know. We had so much fun though! We went and saw Hunger Games one night. It was the second time for me, first time for Britt. We loved it!


My adorable nephew Ben! He has the sweetest disposition and the most kissable cheeks EVER! I miss that little baby! The girls, especially Sienna, were little Mother Hens to Ben.



Thanks for coming out to visit with us! We loved having you and hope you guys come again even though poor Ben came down with RSV. Poor baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie there is no such thing as you taking a bad picture! Same goes for Brit! You girls are gorgeous sisters!