We had such a fun relaxing Easter Holiday. We took advantage of the beautiful weather on Saturday by going on a family bike ride to the near by park. The girls love the cute little dresses my mom sent them for Easter and had to wear them during the bike ride. ha!
Off we go!
Thank you Gramma and Papa for the cute dresses!
I could just eat these two girls of mine! They had so much fun on the bike ride together and then loved all the exploring they got to do around the pond. Such a fun day! I have pictures of coloring eggs on my phone and will have to post that separately. UGH!
I was a giddy school girl anxiously awaiting Easter to see my girls in their new matching dresses. This is the first time they have worn matching anything. I usually coordinate colors but never full on matching. I found these dresses on sale and fell in love and had to get them for both girls. I must say, it was well worth the wait. I know I am biased but both girls looked absolutely precious!
Both girls loved their new sunglasses!
We had such a wonderful Easter Sunday. We were able to go see our oldest nephew Dallas deliver his homecoming report in his ward. He did a great job even though I had to listen from the hall...thanks Zaida!
Later that evening we went over to the Berretts for dinner, birthday celebrations and of course the annual Egghunt!
Zaida was so funny because she still doesn't quite understand what she was looking for, or what she was supposed to do with the egg once she found one. She made out with a few eggs though!
Sienna on the other hand turned amateur to egg hunt pro over night. She went to town!
We had such a nice Easter as a family. We really tried explaining the true meaning of Easter to Sienna earlier that week for family night. It is such a difficult concept for a child to understand but she liked learning and of course had a gazillion questions. ha!





2 comments:
Love these girls! Love you! Had to turn off your music so I didn't start crying. I'm going to miss you so much!
Your girls are getting so big! We need to get together soon, I can't believe how time flies. Miss you!
Post a Comment