CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

"Sneaky Little Leprechaun"

Our girls woke up on St. Patrick's Day to find a leprechaun played some silly tricks on them. He was nice enough to make them breakfast, however; the breakfast was all green! Sienna was so excited and baffled at the same time. She had so many questions of how the Leprechaun knew where she lived. I told her the little leprechaun must have come home in her preschool bag since he was at her preschool the day before. She called him a "sneaky little leprechaun". Ha!



Sienna had a "Leprechaun lunch" at preschool. I made her a green peanut butter and jelly sandwich, key lime yogurt and green grapes. She came home raving about the naughty leprechaun who played tricks on them at her school.



Here is Sienna looking for the Leprechaun. She was bound and determined to find him.



She was baffled how he made her a green breakfast. She came to the conclusion he must have used green frosting!



Where is that sneaky leprechaun?!?






The "sneaky little leprechaun" turned their cottage cheese green for lunch. Her friend Lily was pretty impressed. Ha!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are such a cute Mama! Every year I vow to do the green food leprechaun thing and every year I fail. You are amazing friend!